How to blogging and why blogging2 min read
Every blogger wants to attract as much traffic as possible to one’s blog. If you want to consider blogging as a career you must have good traffic on your blog. Without traffic, you cannot earn more and it might break your dream of becoming a blogger.
Why blogging seems like a lucrative career
Blogging attracts quite a lot of people every year. One can enjoy a lot of benefits to being a full-time blogger. Some of the benefits of being a blogger are:
- You enjoy flexibility. You can work whenever you want, wherever you want.
- You can enjoy freedom. You can take a vacation whenever you want and you will keep earning even when you are on vacation.
- If you become a successful blogger, you can make more money with blogging than you can ever earn in a job
These facts are enough to persuade anyone to consider blogging as their career. But another question remains is how bloggers make money.
Ways to make money with blogging
You can earn through a lot of ways with your blog. Some of the most common methods are:
- Ads – You can make money by posting ads on your blog. People click on those ads and you will get paid for them every click.
- Affiliate marketing – Another great way to make money with blog is affiliate marketing. You can post affiliate links to a product and when people purchase it you get a commission.
- Sell your own products – You can even sell your own products like your own merchandise on your blog. You can earn a great deal of revenue with it.
How to grow traffic in your blog
There are tons of ways to attract traffic to your blog. You should start with SEO.
SEO – Search engine optimization is one of the best ways to attract more traffic to your blog. You try to get your blog on the first page of Google and then you will be able to attract more traffic than ever.
SMM – Social media marketing is another great way to get good traffic. You can post ads on different social media platforms and interested people would click on them and visit your blog.
Take professional help
If you really are looking forward to blogging as a full-time career, you must consider taking professional help. You can search for some good digital marketing agencies online. One such agency is in Chicago and you can visit them here – https://comradeweb.com/services/digital-marketing/. Experts would help you strategize your marketing strategies for long-term growth.